AbsInt provides software for analysing, optimising and verifying embedded systems and safety-critical software programs.
In today’s market for embedded systems, software is becoming increasingly complex and development cycles are becoming shorter and shorter. The proportion of safety-critical applications is increasing steadily. AbsInt’s products help developers of real-time systems
- to increase system safety and efficiency,
- to shorten development cycles further, and
- to reduce time, effort and costs spent on tests and debugging.
Our core products are:
- aiT WCET Analyzer: for determining the maximum execution time
- StackAnalyzer: for determining maximum stack usage
- Astrée: for proving the absence of runtime errors
- Program analyses and optimisation
- Optimising compilers for microcontrollers and digital signal processors (DSPs)